Walk-Through Video and Troubleshooting Tips
Walk-Through Video Notes
Accessing your ICF Advance 2018 OnDemand content:
- Make sure to save the welcome email containing your link to the ICF Advance 2018 OnDemand package. Once you follow the link to the learning portal you will need to log in.
- Once logged in you will need to click on the "Enroll Now" button. If you are not yet logged in the button will say "Add to Cart", but once you log in it will change to "Enroll Now".
Logging into the Learning Portal:
- Make sure to use your ICF website username and password to log in.
- If you are not an ICF member, use the email you registered with for Advance 2018 and create a password.
- Once logged in you will see your name in the top righthand corner of the screen.
Completing each section:
- Complete all video recordings, live webinars, evaluations, and checkpoints in full in order to unlock credit.
- Completed activities will be marked with a checkmark and the word "complete".
- Credit will not become available for each session until the related activities are completed.
- Viewers must watch at least 90% or more of each video in order for the system to recognize it as completed.
- Videos can be re-watched, and viewers do have the ability to skip around.
- When the video has been recognized as complete the system will mark the video box with a check mark and the word "completed".
- There is a time tracker that tells you how long you have viewed a video.
- To sign into the live webinar, you must access the OnDemand content at the set date and time and launch the webinar from there.
- Attendees will be able to begin logging into the live webinars 15 minutes before the set date and time.
- Attendees must stay on the live webinar for 90% or more of its duration in order to obtain credit.
- Calendar links for the liver webinars will be provided in the attendee newsletters each week.
- Evaulations allow us to reflect upon the content offered and the speakers presenting. They give us realistic feedback and help us learn how to improve our offerings. Please be as objective and honest as possible when taking the evaluations - there is no "wrong answer".
- Evaluations must be completed in order to obtain credit.
- A score of 100% must be achieved.
- There is no time limit, and there are unlimited attempts.
- Checkpoints must be completed in order to obtain credit.
- When activities are completed, the credit box will become unlocked and a button with a trophy symbol and the word "launch" will appear. Click on launch to get to the window that allows you to claim credit.
- In order for the credit box to become unlocked each video associated with it must be completed along with the evaluation and checkpoint matching that video.
- This system does not allow us the capability to unlock credits for specific individuals.
A note about the "incomplete" status at the top of the page:
- The "incomplete" status will only change to "complete" after the OnDemand content has been accessed in full and all activities have been completed.
- Do not worry if you have successfully claimed credit for all of the activities you have completed, but the status at the top of the page still says "incomplete". This will have no effect on the credits you have claimed, and the completion status marker is simply there to help you track your own progress.
For more information or additional help, please reach out to one of the ICF Education team members.